SIA Semko was founded in 1995 and started its activity with selling construction materials and household goods.
Today, the main activities of SIA Semko are metalworking and woodworking — these are the two areas independent from each other but equally successfully developing.
Over the years, SIA Semko has established itself as a reliable partner, not only in the local market, but also outside Latvia.
Stable relations with European partners have been established. In 2006, SIA Semko received subsidies from the European Structural Funds and the Latvian state. Within the framework of this program, a marketing strategy and a long-term development plan for the main activities of the company have been developed.
We produce polished stainless steel heated towel rails, water-type heated towel rails, pre-filled electric heated towel rails, dry electric heated towel rails, combined heated towel rails, copper heated towel rails. All towel rails have quality and protection certificates EN442 and IP54.
We also produce parts for the manufacture of furniture, railings and stairs made of stainless steel, items for landscaping and comfort (handrails, benches, bike racks, etc.).
We provide turning and milling works of any complexity.
Advantages of working with us
Our products have a number of advantages over similar products of domestic and foreign manufacturers:
– Only certified, high-quality AISI 304 stainless steel pipes manufactured in Germany, Italy and Thailand are used.
– Pipes with wall thickness ranging from 1.5 mm to 3.2 mm are used, which ensures high reliability of the product.
– Each towel rail is manufactured in accordance with the specification.
– On welded products, the ends of the racks have a spherical shape, which ensures the completeness of the structural design.
– Triple-stage control with the use of exclusive technology that has proved its efficiency over the years, excluding the possibility of hidden defects at all stages of production.
– Welding of products is made by a TIG device.
– Products are characterized by high-quality adaptation to domestic conditions.
– Possibility of using electric towel rails with electric heaters after the end of the heating season.
– Products comply with sanitary-hygienic standards.
– All our towel rails have quality and protection certificates EN442 and IP54
– Products have an original 5-year manufacturer warranty (for autonomous systems) and 2-year warranty for hot water and district heating systems. Products are protected by holographic stickers and double branding.